Gloucester Greens is designed by Ault, Clark & Associates. The firm has designed golf courses all over the world for the past 50 years, including several ranked among the top 100 courses on selective lists. Tom Clark has been the partner in charge of Gloucester Greens. Many of Tom's projects have received awards and recognition through Golf Digest's rankings, including Diamante Golf Course, Ponce de Leon, Magellan and Isabella in Arkansas - where he has 6 of the top 10 courses. He also has courses that rank among the top 10 in Missouri, Virginia, West Virginia, and Nevada.The plans call for:
- 18-hole, par 72 championship course on 200 acres
- Challenging, but fair for all ages and abilities
- Multiple tees for various levels of skills
- Clubhouse with dining facilities, locker rooms
- Community recreation center with meeting rooms and fitness facility
- Competition pool, spa and tennis courts
Only a third of homeowners who live on golf courses actually play golf. That's why Gloucester Greens is woven throughout the community to provide a varied layout for golfers and scenic views for everyone. This kind of meticulous planning is par for The Villages of Gloucsester.